MICHAELANGELO.IN is a property of Michael Angelo | Shoe Makers, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act having its Registered Office at C-66, 67, 68, E.P.I.P, Shastripuram, Agra – 282007.
Ways we collect information
- We collect information directly from you when you register at our website. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, browser cookies, and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties, this could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
- We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions related to your order.
- We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites for security purposes.
- We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a purchase.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors.
- We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provides or sponsors an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will inform you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email at email@example.com . It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.